Projects | Cognitive Hub
Experience Cognitive Hub: simple, effective and human connected
Integrating Artificial Intelligence (AI) and edge-based IoT solutions for enterprises
Cognitive Hub is designed around people and companies to augment human intelligence and to improve the efficiency of information and data management, business operations, and overall business performance. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and edge-based IoT solutions, it interconnects and orchestrates the disconnected and unstructured data, applications and services one typically finds in today’s businesses.
Cognitive Hub creates a new connected fabric between people, spaces and device technology, linking these elements intuitively together within the digital workplace. It seamlessly orchestrates systems, devices and software through a common architecture and provides individuals and teams with novel multimodal interfaces to interact through. It learns and evolves with how you work, adapting to your preferences to make your processes more effective.
Cognitive Hub enables companies to focus on what is strategic for them, being more productive and creative, giving the real-time insights they need, to make faster, better-informed and more valuable decisions.
Information flows more easily, in a way more intelligent, more connected and more collaborative.
Providing an End-to-end Solution for digital workplaces
Beginning with the experience garnered from Workplace Hub, Cognitive Hub will help organizations to make more insightful and impactful decisions at operational and strategic levels.
Leveraging natural language processing, semantic and machine-learning tools, advanced human computer interfaces, and integrated services for IoT sensors and connected device management, Cognitive Hub will be able to:
- Orchestrate physical and digital resources within a business environment.
- Provide support for AI-enabled decisions and actions.
- Augment intelligent collaboration.
What the Cognitive Hub can do for You:
- Improve efficiency: connect and understand highly differentiated tasks and information sources to help you to organize your activities.
- Optimise your business: orchestrate AI-based services that are able to process unstructured data, to provide teams with decision impact analysis and automatize repetitive tasks.
- Save time and money: simplify your workflow making it easier to plan, manage and improve bringing to your attention relevant and important information and events
- Make data extraction easier and centralized: your data and processes are safer and secure because they are close to where you use and need them.
- Make your work more creative, fulfilling and help you to focus on the right tasks, taking care of mundane activities.
- Foster an intelligent collaboration: create an ecosystem that reinforces efficient team working, identify and remove information barriers, make connections with individuals and teams based on common interests and objectives.
Empowering enterprises to manage complexity
Cognitive Hub enables organisations from various domains to make more insightful decisions at both operational and strategic levels.
“We manage too many non-integrated applications serving different purposes. Too long documents, too much to read, too much information to elaborate on. In our software, we have different screens and they are not interconnected. All the information we have is always isolated. We need a system that will connect and understand all these divergent task and information sources and help them to organize and connect the information and provide task execution support.”
Anna, Manager of HR department
“I think our systems are complex and offer a lot of possibilities, but people only use its minimum capabilities, maybe just 5%. We are often called to extract data from different stakeholders in the company, which are spread in a different set of tools and databases. We need some tool to connect all the systems, to store, analyse and manage the data in coordination with the existing IT infrastructure of our organization.”
Michael, local IT manager
“Every day the customer needs to get data from our corporate management software for their analysis. All this data extraction is done manually. The efficiency would be much higher if such recurring manual work were automated. We need a platform to process unstructured data in several intranet systems (email server, file storage, ERP, ECM) and provide applications utilizing all of this data for the user.”
David, architect and senior SW developer in a mid-sized company
Join us to co-design Cognitive Hub.
The research that we carry out in our laboratories in Europe, Japan and the United States is bringing together the various elements and platforms that will form Cognitive Hub. You could help us to accelerate our technologies on to the market.
Have a chance to test drive new products, features and technologies and become an early adopter.
We’re looking for companies that are managing hospital, manufacturing, retail or back-office activities, which are willing to share their current pain points and be part of enhancing the cognition within their digital workplace.
* By sending this e-mail you consent to receive a reply e-mail and/or call from Konica Minolta
Go in Deep
Cognitive Hub – Let’s explore the workplace of the future
We are creating the Cognitive Hub, an integrated platform that can learn, adapt and enable organisations to make more insightful and impactful decisions
On a business trip with Cognitive Hub
From the virtual assistant that performs tasks or insights for individuals, to the AI services orchestration for workplaces and organisations: preparing the new era with Cognitive Hub
Cognitive Hub – Augmenting Human Intelligence
Beginning with the experience garnered from Workplace Hub, KMLE’s vision is to develop Cognitive Hub as a nexus for clients’ information flows
of the future
March 2018, PDF
the OS for the workplace of the future
September 2017, PDF
March 2017, PDF
September 2016, PDF